Do you want to learn photoshop, or any other Adobe product? If yes, then Adobe tv
is the best free option out there. Learning takes time and that time gets doubled if you live at a place where Internet speed is slow. Then the best option for you is to download the videos and watch them at your own convenience without the hassle of buffering.
- Download URL Snooper from the above link.
- Install it(or you can use the portable version) along with winpcap that comes along with it.
- Open URLSnooper and go to General options. Then select your network adapter under "Network Sniffing Options".
4.Click sniff network and in the protocol select Multimedia URLs.
5. Then open your browser and go to the http://tv.adobe.com/.. video page (and let the video start to play).
6. Now you will see some links appear in the sniffer (URLSnooper).
7. The http://content.tv links are your video links.(eg: http://content.tv.adobe.com/adobetv2/videos/2012-05-01/c53737d2ea561c992a096cc8569a96e4.mp4 )
Note: The videos are mostly hosted on edgeboss.net servers.
10. Copy one of the URL(the ones starting with http://content.tv) and go to that URL and voila, you can download the video now by right click->save as .
Note: All the http://content.tv links are video links, they just differ in resolution. The bottom most link has the highest resolution.
Labels: Adobe.tv, Download, download videos, Free Download, How-to