There is a number of themes hidden from Windows 7 users. Only the United States theme is shown but there are actually four more themes hidden from view.
The MCT directory within the Globalization directory is hidden so it will not display even if show hidden files and folders is enabled. Accessing all the themes is easy to do once you know where to find them.
1. Navigate to C:\Windows\Globalization\MCT.(type this in address bar otherwise you won't be able to locate it)
2. Once you have reached the MCT folder you will see five directories as listed below:
3. Open the Theme folder in the selected region folder.
4. Select the theme file to use it.
5. Enjoy your new regional themes!!
NOTE: Once you select a theme, Windows 7 will save it so that you will be able to change or select this theme again from within the normal Personalization window location.
Use the comment form below to ask any questions you have.Subscribe and Like:D PEACE.