Advanced Token Managerallows you to back up all the information that Windows uses to check the validity of your copy of Windows. Called a Token, this information can be backed up to an external storage medium. Once you have formatted you can import the Token and your Windows will begenuineagain.
Here’s how to backup and then restore the activation status of Windows 7.
1. Download Advanced Token Manager from here, you can extract the zip file and then run the executable file.
2. Run advanced token manager, to begin backing up your token click on the Backup Activation button.
3. ** “If you get the Hidden Product Key Detected Pop Up” ** Just click yes to continue.
4. When the Back up finishes. You will see a folder called “Windows Activation Backup” in the same Location that you launched the token manager from, That contains the backup
5. Once you Re-install windows, run the advanced token manager, this time it will say Restore instead of Backup.
7. Once you click Restore you will be prompted to make sure you want to do this, click the next button to start the restoration
8. Once completed a success message will appear.
9. Check your validity in the System Settings, you should have the genuine badge back.
The Backup Compatibility is:
Windows Server 2011
Windows Server 2008 R2
For any query use the comment form below. Subscribe and like :D PEACE.