Hey guyz, have a crashed computer with personal or maybe important data in it. Forgot to backup and now want to recover it? This is a great way to recover files from a crashed computer I don’t like to use the dead word because a dead computer is a computer that does’t turn on. To recover the files you would need Hiren’s BootDisk this disk has tremendous amount of tools that we can use all in one disk.
1. Download Hiren’s BootDisk.
2. Burn it onto a Disk.
3. Boot from Hiren’s BootDisk.
4. When you finally boot from the Hiren’s Disk, select Windows Mini XP. Is not going to install it just going to run a mini version of Windows XP.
5. When you get to the Desktop you can browse just like you would in any version of Windows. Go to My Computer.
6. Because we booted from the Disk the letters belonging to the Drives have changed. Try to Identify your drive by the name or size.
7. You can plug in an additional drive and it will be detected just like any Windows would and now you can copy and paste any files you need.
8. Or you can run a backup tool, one of the many tools that Hiren’s brings.
9. From the Desktop Click on HBCD Icon then click on programs then Backup from the drop down menu then FastCopy.
10. From the FastCopy options you can select a folder or a Hard Drive to be the source location.
11.As a Destination Dirctory you can select a Pen Drive or external Hard Drive.
Note: If you are Backing up the entire Hard Drive make sure that the Destination Directory drive is Bigger than the amount of spaced used on you source drive.
If you have problems ask me through the comment box below. Subscribe and like :D PEACE.